K'Gari Ocean Safari
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
- Product code: KOS
Join the team at Hervey Bay Whale Watch & Charters aboard Quick Cat II on an exciting tour to World Heritage Listed Fraser Island - The world's largest sand island.
Sit back and relax as we take you to Fraser Island's remote paradise beaches with white sand and pristine waters. Take a short stroll to one of the crystal clear fresh water creeks and enjoy a refreshing swim, get the adrenaline pumping on a scenic tube ride behind our Jet Tender or choose to simply relax under our shade tents and take in the serenity of this truly remote paradise.
Tour Details: (Subject to tides & weather)
Duration Time: 6 Hours
- Enjoy a short scenic cruise taking in the view as we travel to Fraser Island. You may even be lucky enough to spot our local wildlife along the way including dolphins, turtles, dugongs and sea birds. A light Morning Tea will be provided.
- Arrive alongside Fraser Island and be transferred to shore via our Jet Tender.
(All guests MUST be transferred to shore)
- Spend 2 Hours on Fraser Island's breath taking beach with multiple Beach & Water Activities available.
- You will then be transferred back to Quick Cat II via our Jet Tender where you will find a delicious lunch on board.
(Vegetarian, Vegan or Gluten Free dietary options available with notice at time of booking)
- After lunch take your last opportunity to cool off with a swim from Quick Cat II's duck board.
- After a refreshing swim, sit back & relax for the return cruise home to the Urangan Harbour. This is an excellent opportunity for photos, spotting wildlife & a refreshing beverage from our licensed bar.
**Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Water and Juice will be served upon boarding and during lunch**
Beach & Water Activities:
- Tube Rides
- Snorkelling (Limited snorkel gear is provided - BYO if desired)
- Large Floating Lilly Pad Mat for the kids
- Fresh Water Creek Swim
- Beach Walk
- Cricket Set & Football provided
- Relax under our shade tents
( Water Station & Cups provided on shore)
What to bring:
- Beach Bag
- Waterproof camera
- Water bottle
- Kids Floaties /Life Jackets if desired
- BYO Snorkel gear if desired
- Sense of adventure
Duration Time: 6 Hours
- Departs at 9:00am & returns at 2:00pm
- November - May only.
Please ensure all guests check in to our floating office at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time. We don’t want you to miss the boat. We are the only floating office located right at the boat, look for the Red Harpoon Gun on the board walk and you have found us. Walk through the office, check in with one of our lovely office staff members and head on through onto Quick Cat II.
*** Please Check In at 8:45 am ***
If you experience unexpected delays please call us as soon as you can. If you cannot make departure time your ticket is transferable to another cruise (subject to availability)