Whales & Fraser Island Trails
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
- Product code: WFT1
DEPARTURE TIMES & LOCATION:
Please ensure all guests check in to our Floating Office for Whale Watching ONLY at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Office & Boat Address: Great Sandy Straits Marina, 17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan, QLD, 4655
We are the only floating office located right at the boat, look for the red harpoon gun on the board walk and you have found us. Walk through the office check in with one of our lovely office staff members and head on through onto Quick Cat II.
If you experience unexpected delays please call us as soon as you can. If you cannot make departure time your ticket is transferable to another cruise (subject to availability)
Morning Whale Watch Cruise: Departing Urangan Harbour at 7:00AM, for a scenic cruise via Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island to pick up guests then on to see the Humpback Whales and returning at 12:30PM
Afternoon Cruise: Departing the Urangan Harbour at 1:00PM travelling directly out to see the Humpback Whales and returning at 5:00PM.
WHALES & FRASER ISLAND TRAILS INCLUSIONS/HIGHLIGHTS:
- Courtesy pick up & return from accommodation
- Tea & Coffee, A light breakfast and Morning Tea or Tea & Coffee and Afternoon Tea (Whale Watching)
- Informative Commentary + Local Knowledge & History
- Australia's most experienced Whale Watch crew
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the beautiful singing of the whales underwater
- Fully licensed
- Non smoking vessel
- Guided Tour of Fraser Island in air-conditioned 4WD bus
- Professional Commentary
- Lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
WHAT TO BRING:
- Enclosed Shoes (Fraser Explorer Tour)
- Camera (preferably waterproof)
- Car Seat for Infants
- Sense of adventure
- Money for drinks, snacks, souvenirs, whale swim, activities at Kingfisher Bay Resort if desired.
- Exciting opportunity to swim with the Humpback Whales - Extra $95.00 paid upon completion of swim (Weather permitting & conditions apply)
* THIS PACKAGE CAN ONLY BE BOOKED FROM AUGUST 1ST - OCTOBER 31ST *
Please contact our office for any enquiries:
Phone: 1800 671 977 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org