Whales & Lunch @ Fraser Island
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
- Product code: WLF1
DEPARTURE TIMES & LOCATION:
Please ensure all guests check in to our Floating Office at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Office & Boat Address: Great Sandy Straits Marina, 17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan, QLD, 4655
We are the only floating office located right at the boat, look for the red harpoon gun on the board walk and you have found us. Walk through the office check in with one of our lovely office staff members and head on through onto Quick Cat II.
If you experience unexpected delays please call us as soon as you can. If you cannot make departure time your ticket is transferable to another cruise (subject to availability)
Morning Whale Watch Cruise: Departs Urangan Harbour at 7:00AM, for a scenic cruise via Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island to pick up guests then on to see the Humpback Whales and returning back at Kingfisher Bay Resort at 12:00PM for you to disembark for the afternoon.
WHALES & LUNCH @ FRASER TOUR INCLUSIONS/HIGHLIGHTS:
- Courtesy pick up & return from accommodation
- Tea & Coffee, A light breakfast and Morning Tea
- Informative Commentary + Local Knowledge & History
- Australia's most experienced Whale Watch crew
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the beautiful singing of the whales underwater
- Fully licensed
- Non smoking vessel
- Lunch at the Sandbar at Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Full access to Kingfisher Bay Resort amenities (pool, spa, toilets, showers etc)
- Return Barge back to Hervey Bay
WHAT TO BRING:
- Camera (preferably waterproof)
- Sense of adventure
- Money for drinks, snacks, souvenirs, whale swim, activities at Kingfisher Bay Resort if desired.
- Exciting opportunity to swim with the Humpback Whales - Extra $95.00 paid upon completion of swim (Weather permitting & conditions apply)
Please contact our office for any enquiries:
Phone: 1800 671 977 or Email: email@example.com