Whales & Lunch @ Fraser Island
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
- Product code: WLF1
Join the team at Hervey Bay Whale Watch for a fun, educational and exciting Whale Watch experience aboard Quick Cat II. Quick Cat II is one of the fastest boats in the fleet making sure you get maximum time to spend with our beautiful Humpback Whales. Quick Cat II is purpose built specifically for whale watching with its 5 spacious viewing decks across 3 different levels, amphitheatre seating and full wheelchair and pram access around the whole main deck. Quick Cat II is the only boat in the fleet allowing uninterrupted full 360 degree views on ALL levels ensuring you get the close encounter you've dreamed of.
DEPARTURE TIMES & LOCATION:
Please ensure all guests check in to our Floating Office at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Office & Boat Address: Great Sandy Straits Marina, 17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan, QLD, 4655
We are the only floating office located right at the boat, look for the red harpoon gun on the board walk and you have found us. Walk through the office check in with one of our lovely office staff members and head on through onto Quick Cat II.
If you experience unexpected delays please call us as soon as you can. If you cannot make departure time your ticket is transferable to another cruise (subject to availability)
Morning Whale Watch Cruise: Departs Urangan Harbour at 7:00AM, for a scenic cruise via Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island to pick up guests then on to see the Humpback Whales and returning back at Kingfisher Bay Resort at 12:00PM for you to disembark for the afternoon.
WHALES & LUNCH @ FRASER TOUR INCLUSIONS/HIGHLIGHTS:
- Courtesy pick up & return from accommodation
- Tea & Coffee, A light breakfast and Morning Tea
- Informative Commentary + Local Knowledge & History
- Australia's most experienced Whale Watch crew
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the beautiful singing of the whales underwater
- Fully licensed
- Non smoking vessel
- Lunch at the Sandbar at Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Full access to Kingfisher Bay Resort amenities (pool, spa, toilets, showers etc)
- Return Barge back to Hervey Bay
After your Morning Whale Watch Cruise you will disembark at Kingfisher Bay Resort at 12:00PM to enjoy lunch at the Sand Bar. After lunch you can relax by the spa & pool, explore the self-guided walking trails, hire a stand up paddle board or kayak or take a step back and relax at the Sunset Bar at The Jetty to watch the breath taking sunset.
You will return back to Hervey Bay with a choice of catching either the 2pm or 5pm resort barge. Once arrived at Hervey Bay the Kingfisher Bay Resort bus service will return passengers back at the marina or to their accommodation. AMAZING VALUE for only an extra $40 on top of your Whale Watching ticket!
*EXTRA ACTIVITIES AT KINGFISHER BAY RESORT NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICE - EG: KAYAKS, STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS, SEGWAYS ETC*
* THIS PACKAGE CAN ONLY BE BOOKED FROM AUGUST 1ST - 21ST OCTOBER *
WHAT TO BRING:
- Camera (preferably waterproof)
- Sense of adventure
- Money for drinks, snacks, souvenirs, whale swim, activities at Kingfisher Bay Resort if desired.
- Exciting opportunity to swim with the Humpback Whales - Extra $95.00 paid upon completion of swim (Weather permitting & conditions apply)
Please contact our office for any enquiries:
Phone: 1800 671 977 or Email: email@example.com