Morning Whale Watch Cruise
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hervey Bay, QLD
- Product code: MWWC
DEPARTURE TIMES & LOCATION:
Please ensure all guests check in to our Floating Office at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Office & Boat Address: Great Sandy Straits Marina, 17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan, QLD, 4655
We are the only floating office located right at the boat, look for the
red harpoon gun on the board walk and you have found us. Walk through the
office check in with one of our lovely office staff members and head on through
onto Quick Cat II.
If you experience unexpected delays please call us as soon
as you can. If you cannot make departure time your ticket is transferable to
another cruise (subject to availability)
JULY: Departing Urangan Harbour at 8:00AM and returning at 12:30PM
AUGUST: Departing Urangan Harbour at 7:00AM, scenic cruise via Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island to pick up guests then on to see the Humpback Whales and returning at 12:30PM
WHALE WATCH TOUR INCLUSIONS/HIGHLIGHTS:
- Courtesy pick up & return from accommodation
- Tea & Coffee, A light breakfast and Morning Tea
- Informative Commentary + Local Knowledge & History
- Australia's most experienced Whale Watch crew
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the beautiful singing of the whales underwater
- Fully licensed
- Non smoking vessel
WHAT TO BRING:
- Camera (preferably waterproof)
- Sense of adventure
- Money for drinks, snacks, souvenirs, whale swim if desired.
- Exciting opportunity to swim with the Humpback Whales - Extra $95.00 paid upon completion of swim (Weather permitting & conditions apply)
- Check out our exclusive "Whales & Lunch @ Fraser" for an extra $40.00 on top of your ticket - AMAZING VALUE!
Please contact our office for any enquiries:
Phone: 1800 671 977 or Email: email@example.com